Sunday, February 19, 2012

Inspired to Link

square_3470183543_linked

5 things I have learned from students about education technology…
Are we taking these five things into account as we are plotting a course and planning our lessons? Allowing essays to be texted instead of typed - that is one I hadn't thought of. How about you?

 

Beware: the Internet could own your future
This article is not new, but I just stumbled across it this past week. Lots of things to think about regarding being 'out there'. Even when you think you are being careful things you don't expect can show up.

"Imagine coming across a random Web site that features one of your photographs without your approval…"

I was looking through Wonderopolis for the next wonder I would use with my students when I came across a Wonder of the Day that started off with a video of teacher friends of mine and their son. I quickly emailed them to find out the backstory. Turns out, they had never even heard of Wonderopolis. So you never know. Things that make you go hmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment