Sunday, March 8, 2015

It's Late!

Write, Share, Give

I just walked in the door from Lady's Night and head to get ready for bed when I realize I haven't sliced yet today and it is 11:56.

Uh-oh

Of course the computer isn't on and takes three minutes to boot. Now I'm not going to make it for sure without playing the time zone shuffle.

Uh-oh

This morning wasn't laid back morning as we basically had to get up like it was a school morning to be at church in order to head for the Family Service Day. We successfully packed loads of food for refugees with Heart For Lebanon. (Enough for 46 families for six months!)

Family friends had asked if we could have their daughter all day today and tomorrow morning so my afternoon 'game' was off too with two girls in the house. I still managed to get my Saturday chores accomplished, everyone fed, and out the door for my anticipated evening of girl fun.

Here I am begging for forgiveness as it is now 12:04. (And I can't remember the last time I was up past ten!)

Uh-oh

6 comments:

  1. Hurray for you for posting anyway and not just blowing it off! You will definitely sleep well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEAH!!!! You did it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This counts in my book! You're in plenty of time in my time zone. Sounds like it was a good day and worth the late night!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I looked first thing this morning but no slice. So glad I looked again now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an awesome project it sounds like you worked on. Congratulations - time well spent.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great day. Your day was still going. It is the act of writing that is important. Love the service project.

    ReplyDelete