Thursday, September 3, 2015

Thankful Thursday

Eleven weeks later our summer vacation is finally ending. It was several weeks longer than anticipated due to visa delays. I am thankful for vacation. I am thankful for "Bonus Days". I am thankful for my home in Seattle. I am thankful for our friends and family. I am thankful for the beauty of the northwest. I am thankful for more memories and adventures.

I am also thankful for our lives overseas. I am also thankful that my daughter loves our lives overseas. I am also thankful for my job as a teacher. I am also thankful to be working for a strong and progressive school. I am also thankful to be headed back to routines (which really do include blogging). I am thankful that within 30 hours from now I should be sleeping in my new home, (inshallah with all of our luggage arriving with us).

Summer 2015 is officially in the books. Bring on the 2015 - 2016 school year!

No comments:

Post a Comment