Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Spine Slice

6 of 31 - SOLSC 2018


The Slice of Life March Challenge is hosted by Two Writing Teachers and part of the Slice of Life Story Challenge that takes place each Tuesday throughout the year and everyday in March. It is a supportive (and awesome!) community of those trying their hand at writing and encouraging others in their writing. Join us!



Liz inspired me with her post. I could instantly see me surrounded by a various piles in different heights as I hunted for the perfect combination. In the end I went with this...

5 comments:

  1. Fun! Great activity / challenge for your students if you have a good classroom library!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very creative, I tried one last year with my professional books and it worked perfectly.
    Thanks Heather O, yes it will make a good class activity.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I struggle so much with spine poetry. I love yours. You've inspired me to try again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Inspiration strikes again. time for me to give this a go.

    ReplyDelete
  5. First I've heard of it. Sounds fun--off to study the spines on my shelves!

    ReplyDelete